Where Can I Get a Voucher?

A Voucher is required at each visit, which can be obtained from the following locations:

  • Friends (formerly Friends of Abused Families)
  • West Bend Food Pantry
  • W.I.C. (Women, Infant, Children)
  • Head Start Program
  • Washington County Health Department
  • W2 (ResCare Workforce Services)
  • Life of Hope
  • Youth & Family Project
  • Exodus House
  • Albrecht Free Clinic
  • Family Promise
  • Calm Harbor
  • Washington County Human Services
  • West Bend School District therapists and counselors
  • Immanuel United Church of Christ

Please have voucher ready when entering the Shoppe.

Photo ID may be required

Families in need may visit the Shoppe once every THREE months.